You have no items in your shopping cart.
Detailed, refined and articulate, the FA501iC Home Install loudspeaker brings all the technology and sophistication of Fyne’s F500 series loudspeakers to discreet installations. Based on the 150mm (6”) Fyne IsoFlare driver, this audiophile-quality loudspeaker puts the series’ 25mm titanium done compression tweeter at the heart of multi-fibre bass/midrange cone with FyneFlute roll surround. The result is unsurpassed clarity and imaging, bringing all the benefits of full-range point source driver to a home install loudspeaker. With a crossover tuned to get the very best from a flush-mount infinite baffle position, and a shallow depth under 100mm, this compact speaker is ideal for in-ceiling or in-wall fitting. Complete with easy-to-fit clamps and both round and square low profile and fully paintable grilles, the FA501iC delivers high-performance sound while seamlessly blending into the room.
System Type: 2 way IsoFlare loudspeaker for in ceiling or in wall application
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 30 - 125
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 62.5
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 89dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 40Hz - 34kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 150mm (6”) IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone,
FyneFlute surround with 25mm titanium dome compression tweeter
- Crossover frequency: 1.7kHz
- Crossover type: Passive 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass
- Peak power handling (Watt): 250
- Dimensions - Dia x Depth: 224 x 101mm (8.8 x 4.0”)
- Square grille dimensions: 233 x 233mm (9.2 x 9.2”)
- Cut-out diameter: 208mm (8.2”)
- Depth behind mounting surface: 99mm (4.0”)
- Clamp travel: 5 - 50mm (0.2 - 2.0”)
- Round grille diameter: 232mm (9.1”)
- Suggested min volume: 12 L
|Please select Product|
You have no items in wishlist.