You have no items in your shopping cart.
Delivering all the detail, impact and class-leading imaging of Fyne’s larger F500 series loudspeakers, the FA502iC brings true audiophile performance to home install loudspeaker design. Built around the F500 series prestigious 200mm (8”) IsoFlare point source driver with infinite baffle tuned crossover, the design offers high efficiency, high power handling and unique full range 360degrees isotropic dispersion pattern. The result is a rich, detailed sound with a wide soundstage and perfect time alignment across the frequency spectrum. Ideal for in-ceiling or hollow walls, the chassis offers simple self-aligning clamps, spring clamp cable terminals and comes supplied with both round and square, fully paintable low profile magnetic grilles. The grilles are further enhanced with an acoustic scrim cloth to ensure the FA50iC blends seamlessly into the home décor.
2 way IsoFlare loudspeaker for in ceiling or in wall application
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 30 - 150
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 75
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 91dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 35Hz - 34kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 200mm (8”) IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone,
FyneFlute surround with 25mm titanium dome compression tweeter
- Crossover frequency: 1.7kHz
- Crossover type: Passive 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass
- Peak power handling (Watt): 300
- Dimensions - Dia x Depth: 273 x 123mm (10.6” x 4.8”)
- Square grille dimensions: 281 x 281mm (11.1 x 11.1”)
- Cut-out diameter: 248mm (9.8”)
- Depth behind mounting surface: 120.5mm (4.7”)
- Clamp travel: 5 - 50mm (0.2 - 2.0”)
- Round grille diameter: 281mm (11.1”)
- Suggested min volume: 18 L
|Please select Product|
You have no items in wishlist.