You have no items in your shopping cart.
The essential piece of the home theatre system, KEF Q650c centre channel speaker is engineered to accurately reproduce a film director's intention. Featuring the KEF signature Uni-Q driver array and a new crossover, the Q650c brings the on-screen action right out into the room, creating precise and captivating vocals.
- Design: Two and a half-way bass reflex
- Drive Units: 165mm (6.5in.) aluminium Uni-Q
25mm vented aluminium dome HF
165mm aluminium LF
165mm aluminium ABR
- Frequency Range Free Field: 55Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 64Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.5kHz
- Maximum Output: 110dB
- Amplifier Requirements:15-150W
- Sensitivity: 87dB (2.83V/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms (min.4.2 Ohms)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 210 x 629 x 304 mm
214 x 629 x 304 mm (with Rubber Feet)
- Weight: 13.6kg
- Unit Measurement: Piece
You have no items in wishlist.