You have no items in your shopping cart.
The CLG140 is a compact speaker designed for use along with the CLG-W12 subwoofer to provide quality outdoor sound. The CLG140 can be installed at ground level with the optional spike or elsewhere with the optional wall mount. The CLG140 satellite is a robust high sensitivity design built to deliver richly detailed hi-fi quality mid/high frequencies.
Engineered to withstand the most extreme temperatures and weather conditions, its rigid conical cast-polymer enclosure houses the company’s signature 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold-dome tweeter co-axially aligned with a 4” MMP bass-mid driver. The horn-shaped housing provides excellent audio directivity in free air conditions when positioned close to the garden surface on a bracket/spike assembly, which neatly encapsulates and channels the connecting cable into the ground for a discreetly installed result. Alternatively it’s possible to mount the CLG140 on a tree, pole, wall or fence.
Supplied in a durable dark brown finish for excellent coordination with garden colours, the CLG140’s casing can be painted to blend with any environment.
Frequency Response (-6 dB): 100 Hz — 30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
- Line Level Voltage: 70/100 Volt line level
- Maximum SPL: 104 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 40 W (crossover set to minimum 100 Hz@12 dB/Octave)
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 10-40 W per speaker
- Drive Unit Complement
- 1 x 4" MMP II cone bass-mid driver
- 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter – Coaxially oriented
- Crossover Frequency: 100 Hz at a minimum of 12 dB/Octave (24 dB/Octave optimum)
- External Dimensions (Excluding Spike and Mount (H x W x D))
- 130 x 175 mm (51/8 x 67/8")
- Total Bracket Pivot Angle: 32° in all directions
- Connection: Encapsulated cable connection
- Environmental Protection Rating: IP55
- Operating Temperature Range: -20° to 70° C / -4° to 158° F
- Dispersion: 60 degrees
- Weight: 2.08 kg (4 lb 10 oz)
|Please select Product|
You have no items in wishlist.