You have no items in your shopping cart.
EB-2155W - Please call us on 0800 170 7012 for Education Only Price!
Present and share
Offering excellent brightness to deliver perfect presentations with Gesture Presenter and intuitive easy to use features.
Our super-bright new business projector offers an outstanding brightness of 5,000 lumens. The EB-2155W is designed to project a scalable image size of up to 300 inches, and offers connectivity options such as dual HDMI and stream and share wireless features using Epson's Multi-PC projection or the Epson iProjection App.
· Up to 300-inch display and great quality: HD-ready WXGA resolution with Epson's 3LCD technology
· Outstanding 5,000-lumen brightness: Project bold, colourful images even in bright rooms
· Stream and share connectivity: Including wireless connectivity and dual HDMI
· Home screen and split-screen: Quick and easy access to a variety of useful functions
· Gesture Presenter: Intuitively use gestures to control the projector
· 5000 ANSI Lumens
· Up to 10000 Hour Lamp life (Eco Mode)
· 3LCD Technology
· WXGA (1280 x 800) Native Resolution
· 16:10 Widescreen Format Aspect Ratio
· 4.5Kg in Weight
· 377 x 291 x 101 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
· 15000:1 Contrast Ratio
· ± 30° Vertical Auto Keystone Correction
· ± 30° Horizontal Auto Keystone Correction
· 1.38 - 2.24:1 Lens Throw Ratio
· Built in 16W Speaker
· Wireless Connectivity
· Home screen and split-screen
· Gesture presenter
· 3 Year or 8000 Hour Projector Warranty plus 1 Year or 1000 Hour Lamp Warranty
Up to 300-inch display and outstanding quality
Full HD resolution combined with Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality content has more vivid colours and brighter images. HDMI connectivity guarantees sharper and clearer presentation delivered on a scalable image size of up to 300 inches.
Simple setup and connectivity
The EB-2155W offers stream and share wireless LAN connectivity using Epson's Multi-PC projection or the Epson iProjection App, as well as two HDMI connections. Setup is easy too, thanks to features including auto-power-on, focus help, keystone correction and screen fit - allowing the user to delivery presentations quickly and effectively.
Keep costs down
Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 10,000 hours in eco mode.
The home screen offers quick and easy access to a variety of useful functions, such as connection sources. Wireless connections can also be made easily using the information on screen.
Change slides by simply moving your hand, making even smarter presentations a reality by liberating the user from their remote control or mouse.
Value add flexibility
The Multi-PC projection software bundled with the EB-2155W makes it possible to connect with up to 50 computers and partition the screen for split-screen projection capability - offering far better cost-effectiveness and flexibility than a flat-panel display.
USB Display Function
3 in 1: Image / Mouse / Sound
USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B, RS-232C, Wired Network, Gigabit ethernet interface, Wireless Network, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n, VGA in (2x), VGA out, HDMI in (2x), Composite in, RGB in (2x), RGB out, MHL, Stereo mini jack audio out, Stereo mini jack audio in (2x)
Epson iProjection App
Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
Built in Audio
29 inches - 280 inches
1.38 - 2.24:1
Auto vertical: ± 30 °, Auto horizontal ± 30 °
USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B, RS-232C, Wired Network, VGA in (2x), VGA out, HDMI in (2x), Composite in, RGB in (2x), RGB out, MHL, Stereo mini jack
420 Watt, 350 Watt (economy), 0.5 Watt (standby)
Normal: 39 dB (A) - Economy: 29 dB (A)
VGA cable, Power cable, Remote control incl. batteries, Software (CD), User Manual (CD-ROM), Wireless LAN unit
2 Years / 1,000 Hours
You have no items in wishlist.