The Muscular Monitor Mrw-10 Powered Subwoofer Delivers a Thunderous Bass Down to Below 30 Hz and Offers a Totally Immersive Movie, Music, or Gaming Experience.
The Monitor MRW-10’s rigid cabinet is made from 18 mm thick MDF and accommodates a 10" long-throw MMP II bass driver and a rear port that allows optimal output from the powerful onboard 100 W class D power amplifier.
The Monitor MRW-10 boasts an array of features dedicated to optimizing a home theatre system. There are three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact) to offer a level of adjustment for all rooms and tastes, and the controls use an advanced DSP based architecture to provide the ultimate in audio flexibility. If you appreciate power with control, you'll love the Monitor Audio MRW10 subwoofer.
MMP II Cone For Powerful Bass
Like the other MR-series speakers, the MRW10 subwoofer uses the MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) material for its 10" bass cone. With its lightweight and high rigidity, it's an ideal material for a fast, powerful bass. The long-throw cone also ensures the deepest bass notes are easily held. Also, if you pair the subwoofer with the matching MR-series speakers, you'll benefit from a cohesive sound right across the frequency response.
100W AMP Built-in
Providing effortless control of the cone is a Class-D 100W amplifier. Full control of the subwoofer is provided by variable crossover and level adjustments, plus a 0/180 phase control switch and the option of auto power on - letting you tuck the sub out of sight, without the need for access to the power switch.
Rigid Cabinet Design
Made from thick 18mm MDF, the MRW10 can easily sustain prolonged high-level use without the cabinet rattling and distorting the sound. A bass reflex port also improves the efficiency, so that even at lower volumes, the bass is doesn't diminish.
Punching well beyond most subwoofers in its class, the Monitor Audio MR-W10 makes a powerful case for itself.
Monitor MRW-10 Key Features
- 10" MMP II long-throw subwoofer driver
- Rigid MDF cabinet with rear porting
- Powerful 100 W Class D power amplifier – high efficiency and punchy bass delivery
- Switch-mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings. Music / Movie / Impact
- 12 V trigger – provides switching control from AV amp, processor, or home automation control system
- 18 mm thick MDF construction