Slim and sleek with superb sound
Monitor Audio's Silver 200 floor-standing speaker delivers powerful-yet-nuanced musical performance, without taking up much space in your room. In fact, this slender tower offers surprisingly full sound for its size, making it a great fit for small- to medium-sized rooms. Available in a range of attractive real-wood veneer and high gloss finishes, the Silver 200 is a speaker you'll love listening to and looking at.
Monitor Audio's Silver 200 floor-standing speaker includes outriggers to provide a sturdy foundation on your floor (shown in walnut with grille removed).
Six generations of Silver speakers
The Silver 200 is part of Monitor Audio's Silver "6G" Series — the sixth generation of the company's "sweet spot" speaker lineup, which falls between their Bronze and Gold Series speakers. The 200 is the smallest tower in the Silver series.
Great sound starts with a high-quality cabinet
The clear, distortion-free sound of the Silver 200 is in part due to its carefully designed rock-solid enclosure, which resists vibration that can color sound and reduce clarity. Each of the speaker's 5-1/4" woofers has its own acoustic chamber, ensuring textured, accurate midrange and punchy bass.
Advanced tweeter and crossover design
The Silver 200's 1" gold dome tweeter uses a rigid-but-lightweight design that delivers clear, detailed highs and realistic reproduction of instruments, vocals, and dialogue. An advanced crossover network helps ensure smooth, full-range sound throughout the speaker's frequency range. Use a pair of the Silver 200s as part of a high-end stereo system, or as the front channels of a Monitor Audio home theater system.
A welcome addition to your décor
The Silver 200's included outrigger feet screw into the bottom of the speaker to provide a sturdy — and cool looking — foundation. And Monitor Audio tops the Silver 200 off with an attractive "floating" magnetic grille that features invisible attachments to give it a clean, classy look.
Build a complete Monitor Audio Silver system
Complete your Silver Series home theater system with these voice-matched speakers:
Bookshelf speakers: Silver 50 or Silver 100
Center channel: Silver C150 or Silver C350
Floor-standing speakers: Silver 300, or Silver 500
Surround speakers: Silver FX
Round out the low end with the powerful Silver W12 powered subwoofer.
- frequency response: 38-35,000 Hz (-6dB)
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 60-150 watts
- ultra-rigid, lightweight C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminum/Magnesium) cone material delivers high efficiency and low distortion
- 1" gold dome C-CAM tweeter for detailed sound and extended high-frequency response
- dual 5-1/4" C-CAM woofers with RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) to enhance stiffness and reduce mass for greater speed and accuracy
- one woofer produces just bass, the other produces both bass and midrange
- single bolt-through driver attachment provides mechanical decoupling and increased cabinet rigidity
- bass-reflex (ported) design with HiVe® II technology for minimal turbulence and high velocity airflow
- high-quality crossovers with polypropylene film capacitors for smooth, full-range sound
- two sets of binding posts allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- beautiful high-gloss black finish
- removable magnetic grille
- 9-1/8"W x 36-1/8"H x 12-1/16"D
- weight: 32.5 lbs.