Six generations of Silver speakers
The Silver 300 is part of Monitor Audio's Silver "6G" Series — the sixth generation of the company's "sweet spot" speaker lineup, which falls between their Bronze and Gold Series speakers. The 300 is a step-up from the Silver 200, sporting an additional woofer and a three-way design.
Great sound starts with a high-quality enclosure
The clear, distortion-free sound of the Silver 300 is in part due to its carefully designed rock-solid enclosure, which resists vibration that can color sound and reduce clarity. The included outrigger feet screw into the bottom of the speaker to provide a sturdy foundation.
Powerful and articulate bass and midrange
The Silver 300 uses two 6" woofers to dish out hard-hitting, responsive bass that adds soul and punch to music and movie soundtracks. A dedicated 4" midrange driver lets the woofers focus solely on low frequencies.
Monitor Audio uses an advanced crossover network to ensure smooth, full-range sound throughout this speaker's frequency range.
Crystal-clear high frequencies
One of the coolest things about the Silver 6 Series is that each speaker in the lineup — regardless of design or size — uses the same 1" gold dome tweeter. This ensures that you're getting clear, detailed highs and realistic reproduction of instruments, vocals, and dialogue from every speaker in your system. Use a pair of the Silver 300s as part of a high-end stereo system, or as the front channels of a Monitor Audio home theater system.
A welcome addition to your décor
The Silver 300 is available in a variety of beautiful real-wood veneer or high-gloss finishes. And Monitor Audio tops the Silver 300 off with an attractive "floating" magnetic grille that features invisible attachments to give it a clean, classy look.
Build a complete Monitor Audio Silver system
Complete your Silver Series home theater system with these voice-matched speakers:
Bookshelf speakers: Silver 50 or Silver 100
Center channel: Silver C150 or Silver C350
Floor-standing speakers: Silver 200, or Silver 500
Surround speakers: Silver FX
Round out the low end with the powerful Silver W12 powered subwoofer.
- 3-way design
- frequency response: 32-35,000 Hz (-6dB)
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 80-200 watts
- ultra-rigid, lightweight C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminum/Magnesium) cone material delivers high efficiency and low distortion
- 1" gold dome C-CAM tweeter for detailed sound and extended high-frequency response
- dual 6" C-CAM woofers with RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) to enhance stiffness and reduce mass for greater speed and accuracy
- 4" C-CAM midrange driver with RST
- single bolt-through driver attachment provides mechanical decoupling and increased cabinet rigidity
- bass-reflex (ported) design with HiVe® II technology for minimal turbulence and high velocity airflow
- high-quality crossovers with polypropylene film capacitors for smooth, full-range sound
- two sets of binding posts allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- beautiful black oak wood veneer finish
- removable magnetic grille
- 9-15/16"W x 40-11/16"H x 14-7/16"D
- weight: 44.25 lbs.