AV Shack Brings you Polk Audio MXT12 Powered Subwoofer
12″ High Performance, 100W Powered Subwoofer
Monitor XT12 provides Polk’s loud, low, effortless bass so you can enjoy movies, music and gaming with more impact and excitement. Easily integrated into any home theater or music listening environment, and featuring new woofer, amplifier and cabinet designs—the affordably priced MXT12 fulfills the Polk promise of great sound for all.
Polk’s Legendary Effortless Bass
A big 12” Dynamically Balanced woofer in a ported cabinet, powered by a clean and ultra-efficient 100W Class A/B amplifier delivers bass almost to the edge of human hearing—down to 24Hz—adding more punch and impact to your favorite music, movies and video games.
Built to Withstand the Rumble
When you want bass this loud and this low, a subwoofer needs more than a great woofer and powerful amplifier to make it seem effortless. Monitor XT12 is housed within a rigid, low-resonance cabinet to provide clean, loud bass and its specially designed, removable grille minimizes sonic interference.
Easy Setup and Customizable Bass
Featuring line level (RCA), nickel-plated speaker connectors, and LFE inputs Monitor XT12 is compatible with both the latest Dolby Atmos and DTS:X enabled AV receivers and vintage components alike. And with control over phase, crossover, polarity and volume, you can tune the MXT12s performance to your room, system and listening style.
The Evolution of a Hi-Fi Classic, Now for Home Theaters
With a history going back to 1974, the Monitor XT12 is the subwoofer for the next generation of Polk’s critically acclaimed Monitor line of speakers. Loud, low and with effortless bass, the MXT12 will improve the sound and impact of anything you’re listening to.
• Add Polk’s Legendary, Effortless Bass to Your Music, Movies, TV and Video Games
• Long-Throw, High Excursion 12” Dynamic Balanced Woofer for Deep Impact with Low Distortion
• Powerful and Efficient 100W Class A/B Amplifier for Loud, Clean, and Responsive Performance
• Smooth Low Frequency Extension Down to 24hz, Perfect for Bass Heavy Music and Movie Action
• Fine Tune to Your System with Volume, Consistently Variable Crossover (80–160Hz) and Phase Polarity (0/180) Control
• Critically Braced, Low-Resonance MDF Cabinet & Removable, Precision-Fit Grille for Pure Sound
• Timbre-Matched with Polk Monitor XT Series, but a Perfect Subwoofer for Any System
• Add a Second MXT12 Subwoofer for Even More Bass and Smoother Low Frequencies
• Polk Patented Quality