R500 Compact Floorstanding Speaker
Offering a balance of size and power, the R500 loudspeaker is perfect for both listening in a stereo pair or within a surround system. It delivers standout sound from a narrow, elegant cabinet that seamlessly fits into any room.
Slim and powerful, fits into any décor
The R500 slim and elegant floorstanding tower delivers impactful sound in a compact design that fits beautifully into any décor.
High Definition Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter
Over 40 years of tweeter innovation, design and prototyping has led to the development of the new 1” high definition Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter. Developed by Polk Audio, it delivers ultraclear, crisp highs without unwanted coloration or distortions. The Pinnacle tweeter features a finely tuned waveguide that dramatically improves the dispersion of high frequency energy ensuring a broad “sweet spot” while the critically damped rearchamber helps defeat any unwanted resonances.
Dual 5.25” Turbine Cones
Polk developed the Turbine cone specifically for our flagship products to ensure the natural reproduction of the mid-range, to which human ears are particularly sensitive. These Turbine cones combine Polk’s proprietary foam core and molded Turbine geometry which dramatically increases stiffness and damping, without adding mass. You will hear every detail and experience a smooth, detailed mid-range and effortless bass
Amazing Sound and Elegance
With a slim and elegant design, the Reserve line has a minimal elegance that will fit into any décor. Inheriting Polk’s flagship transducer array, the R500 produces exceptional sound that rivals competitor speakers that sell for twice the price. Hi-Res certified, the Reserve R500, is designed for today’s two-channel music listening as well as multi-channel 3D audio found in movies, sports, and video game soundtracks.
Polk Newly Patented X-Port
Polk’s newly patented X-Port incorporates an Eigentone Filter (ETF) offering distortion-free, effortless bass. Consisting of a set of closed-pipe absorbers that are specifically tuned to catch and eliminate traditional speaker distortions. X-Port ensures that the upper bass and mid-range are free of port and cabinet resonances for smooth, detailed audio.
• Pinnacle Tweeter: The new ring radiator tweeter design dramatically improves dispersion while delivering clear, crisp and natural highs
• Dual Turbine Cones: Deliver smooth and incredibly detailed mid-range imaging
• Polk Patented X-Port: closed-pipe absorbers that are specifically tuned to catch and eliminate traditional speaker distortions
• Anti-diffraction Magnetic Grilles: Acoustically inert grilles offer a clean aesthetic without sacrificing sound
• Versatile Feet: Depending on your room, use carpet-friendly feet with built-in spikes or rubber boots to maximize stability on hard floor surfaces; each foot can be individually leveled and adjusted
• Power Recommendation: 100W or more per channel power amplification is recommended to experience the best quality and performance